Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow, things are getting crazy!!!!

*******NOTICE****

Due to the overwhelming interest for my Amoeba light as of late, my lead times are currently 2-3 weeks! YIKES, I know, that is crazy! I have a full time job and a family and only build lights on the weekends so my capacity has it limits.

I would like to say sorry to all of those MagicShine owners contacting me trying to get a light right away, I feel for you. If you can wait, I can guarantee that the wait will be worth it.



Took a little road trip down to Colorado Springs to do a night ride with the the gang. 14 riders showed up and it was a perfect night. Here is a rela short video clip of hightechredneck rolling down a steep drop at the quarry. Good stuff!




Once again, thanks for your patience and I hope I can help you out with your lighting needs.

2 comments: